Free Return Shipping
• Fun Fact: In 2012, we shipped 862 orders to customers in every state of the US. Only 4 orders were returned.
• This tells us that 99.5% of our online customers were satisfied with their photograph once they received it.
• If you are still undecided on purchasing a photograph, the odds are on your side.
• If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, you can receive a full refund ( including the cost of tax & shipping ) and return any photo free of charge.
• Please notify us within 14 calendar days (not business days) of when you received the package and we will send you a free return shipping label. You will be ineligible for free return shipping if we are contacted past that time period.
• Read more about our return and refund policy.
Instructions For A Return
Click the email link below and fill out the remaining details:
If your email client does not pop up after clicking the link above, please include the following info in the subject and body of your email:
Subject: Customer Return
Once we receive your return info we will send you another email with a UPS return shipping label which you can then place on the top of your return package.
**Please package the photograph(s) back up in the same (if not similar) fashion as how they were original sent to you by using as much cardboard and/or insulation as possible. Also, if shipping back a framed photo, please use the cardboard corners which came with the print. Unfortunately, we will not be able to credit you for the extra packaging you may need such as a new box, bubble wrap, cardboard etc. However, as mentioned above, we will pay for the entire return USP shipping fee back to our warehouse.
Here is a sample of what the UPS return label will look like. Just print this off from within your email and then attach it to the top of your return package.