These Comiskey Park pictures feature the ballpark that was the home of the Chicago White Sox from 1910 through 1990. From the 1970s until its demolition in 1991, Comiskey was the oldest park still in use. One of its well known characteristics were the the pinwheels on the "exploding" scoreboard that fired off after a White Sox home run. On its best days, the ballpark was jam-packed with 55,000 people or more as they cheered on the Sox to many victories. As a Chicago sportswriter once remarked, "Wrigley Field yayed and Comiskey Park roared."